The Sbarro vision of success is one that is shared throughout our national network of franchisees. We invite you to share this vision and achieve your own personal goals with all of the rewards that go along with being a member of the Sbarro family of restaurants.
The Sbarro concept was born in Italy and raised in the United States. Here's where we are today:
- Since 1956, we have been a business with a passion for success.
- Nearly 1,000 locations in both traditional and non-traditional venues worldwide.
- Plans for expansion across the U.S.
- Rated the #1 Quick Service Restaurant in the Italian segment by Entrepreneur magazine for five out of the past six years.
The Sbarro brand concept is based on Old World Italian food. What makes it so successful?
- Time-honored recipes Sbarro's original recipes remain the inspiration for Sbarro's menu of more than 200 items.
- The freshest ingredients Sbarro sets and meets high standards for the freshest locally grown and imported ingredients.
- Consistency Sbarro franchises are committed to unwavering standards of food quality, value and service.
- Buying power Our size enables us to purchase the best ingredients and help keep your inventory costs low.
How does Sbarro support its franchisees?
- Extensive restaurant and management training Your first stop on the road to becoming a franchisee is an intensive, focused training course.
- Design assistance Our experienced team will help to make your site attractive while maximizing space.
- Franchise management An experienced franchise manager is available to guide you through the process of opening your own Sbarro, from inception through the successful day-to-day operations.
- An established regional network of suppliers located in all four corners of the globe.
What makes Sbarro a unique value in franchising?
- Affordable investment Sbarro works hard to make sure that owning your own franchise is an attainable goal.
- Brand flexibility Sbarro can be found in airports, universities, travel plazas, train stations, hospitals and many other high-profile locations.
- Demand Italian food is the #1 meal preference for consumers worldwide.