The Sbarro concept was born in Italy and raised in the United States. Here's where we are today:
- Over 1,000 locations in both traditional and non-traditional venues worldwide.
- Plans for expansion in our 45 countries across the globe.
- Many times rated the #1 Quick Service Restaurant in the Italian segment by Entrepreneur magazine
The Sbarro concept is based on Old World Italian Food. What makes it so successful?
- Time-honored recipes Sbarro's original recipes remain the inspiration for Sbarro’s menu of more than 200 items.
- The freshest ingredients Sbarro sets and meets high standards for the freshest locally grown and imported ingredients.
- Consistency Sbarro franchises are committed to unwavering standards of food quality, value and service.
How does Sbarro support its franchisees?
- Extensive business and restaurant training — Your first stop on the road to becoming a franchisee is an intensive, focused training course.
- Design assistance — our experienced team will help to make your site attractive and maximize space.
- Established regional network of suppliers in all four corners of the globe.
What makes Sbarro a unique value in franchising?
- Affordable investment — Sbarro works hard to make sure that owning your own franchise is an attainable goal.
- Brand flexibility — Sbarro can be found in airports, universities, travel plazas, train stations, hospitals and many other high-profile locations.
- Demand — Italian food is the #1 meal preference for consumers worldwide.